Recipe of Quick Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe. To cook low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- Use of Muffins.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix (6 net carbs).
- You need 1/4 cup of organic steel cut oats (23 net carbs).
- You need 2 of scoop of Isopure banana or chocolate protein powder (I use this brand because it is so low carb, but there are others out there.) (1 net carbs).
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce (5.5 net carbs).
- You need 1/4 cup of non-fat plain, banana or vanilla flavored yogurt (I use 1 tube of Chobani snack size tubes – banana flavor, 7 net carbs).
- Take 2 of large eggs (2 net carbs).
- Use 6 tbsp of melted cooled coconut oil or butter (add 4 TBSP to batter and drizzle remaining 2 TBSP evenly into the 12 cups after you have sprayed the pan with non-stick spray) (0 net carbs).
- Provide 1 tbsp of banana flavored emulsion or extract (0 net carbs).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ***Hershey sugar-free dark chocolate chips (add to the top of each muffin just before cooking)*** (6 net carbs).
Steps to make Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- First, mix the dry ingredients together in the order above. Then add liquid ingredients in the order above. If you like, add a banana (24 net carbs) or half of a banana (12 carbs). I removed it from the recipe because I wanted to lower the carb intake. The banana emulsion does a great job of giving these muffins a nice banana flavor, so a real banana isn't necessarily unless you want to add a little potassium to your diet, which is always good for LC dieters. Those on a LC diet seem to lack potassium, so a banana can help with that, but so can supplements. Mix with electric beater. Spray non-stick cooking spray into 12 cup muffin pan. Coat it well because muffins will stick otherwise. Add batter about 1/2 way full in each cup then add chocolate chips to top. Cook at 400°F for 15-18 min. Test with toothpick around 15 min. The 15-16 min mark works for me. Be sure to refrigerate after you make these. The protein mskes them smell a little weird if you don't and besides, they taste so much.
- You can play with the ingredients a bit and lower the net carb intake even more. Trial and error. Sometimes they will come out brown depending on what type of protein powder you use. If you use chocolate will be much more dark, but still taste great for LC. Because they are loaded with protein, they are a great on-the-go breakfast meal..
If you find this Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.