Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini burgers recipe. To make zucchini burgers you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini burgers:
- Prepare 500 grams of grated zucchinis.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of finely sliced spring onions.
- Provide 3 pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3 pinch of dried mint.
- You need 2 of free range organic eggs.
- Use 1 of flour (any type, even gluten free).
- Provide 250 grams of crumbled feta cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil (for shallow frying).
Steps to make Zucchini burgers:
- You mix the grated zucchini and sea salt in a colander. After 15 minutes you squeeze the zucchini to drain all their fluids..
- In a bowl you mix all ingredients except the oil which we need for shallow frying. You add as much flour as necessary in order to form lose in texture burgers..
- You fry in preheated oil until golden on both sides. Enjoy!.
If you find this Zucchini burgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.