Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to overnight breakfast bake recipe. To make overnight breakfast bake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Overnight Breakfast Bake:
- Get 1 bag of diced potatoes frozen.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Get 1/2 of green or red pepper (optional).
- Take 2 cups of diced ham cooked (or bacon or sausage).
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 6-8 of eggs (scrambled and seasoned).
- You need 1 of green onion.
Instructions to make Overnight Breakfast Bake:
- Coat bottom of crock pot with cooking spray. Layer in potatoes. Then Peppers and Veggies. Next Meat. You can use bacon, sausage, ham, or any and all of the above! Followed by Cheese. Finally layer eggs (scrambled wt whatever seasonings you like) poured over the top..
- Cover. Heat on Low when you go to bed!.
- Wake Up and Serve! 6-9 hours depending on quantity and individual crockpot..
If you find this Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.