Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for looking after your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant rolled with ham and cheese recipe. You can cook eggplant rolled with ham and cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese:
- You need 2 of large eggplants, peeled and cut length wise into 1/2 inch slices.
- You need of Basting sauce.
- You need 6 tablespoons of chili infused olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of each, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese, plus more for topping.
- You need of About 2 cups marinara sauce.
- Use 1/4 pound of thin sliced deli hot ham.
- Use 8 ounces of sliced provalone cheese.
- Get 15 of crisply cooked pepperoni, chopped.
- Use 1 of green onion thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese:
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all basting ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of eggplant with mixture and place on prepared pan, bake until tender, turning once about 20 minutes.
- Place some marinara in a baking dish, large enough to hold rolls in one layer.
- Assemble rolls.
- Place each eggplant on a work surface.
- Add provalone to cover eggplant.
- Then cover with ham.
- Then roll up.
- Place in sauce covered prepared pan.
- Add some sauce on each roll and sprinkle with Romano cheese and a strip of provolone. Sprinkle with crispy pepperoni and green onion.
- Bake at 425 until hot, about 15 minutes.
These egg-roll ups from Delish.com are a low-carb breakfast that actually doesn't suck. Kick-Start Your Morning With Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups. Preroasting the eggplant helps develop the flavor and softens the slices for easy rolling. I added some feta cheese to the filling. The ricotta cheese I bought was too moist and needed firming.
If you find this Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.