Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's crispy chicken fried steak & eggs recipe. To cook mike's crispy chicken fried steak & eggs you only need 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs:
- Take of Meat.
- Take of large Beef Bottom Round Steaks [7"x7"].
- Take of Flour Coating.
- Provide of All Purpose Flour.
- Take of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Black Pepper – Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of large Eggs [beaten].
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Canola Oil.
- Get of Bacon Grease.
- Provide of Eggs.
- Use of large Eggs.
- Use of Canola Oil.
- Provide of White Sausage Gravy.
- Provide of White Sausage Gravy [your favorite brand].
- You need of Whole Milk Or Water [depending upon manufacturers directions].
- Use of Garnishments & Sides.
- Get of Fresh Or Dried Parsley.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper Or Paprika.
- Prepare of Black Ground Pepper.
- Take of Tabasco.
- You need of White Toasted Buttered Bread.
Steps to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs:
- Whip eggs and make flour mixture in separate bowls..
- Trim beef of outer fat and pound down with a meat mallet or needle press to about 1/4 of an inch thick..
- Place pressed meat in your flour mixture then lightly pound your meat with mallet again..
- Place flour coated meat in fridge for at least 15 minutes..
- Heat up Canola Oil and bacon grease mixture on high..
- Place meat in flour, then egg mixture, then flour, then egg again and flour once more..
- Place one or two [don't overcrowd pan] pieces of meat in the hot frying pan..
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side..
- Place on wire rack and put in a 250° oven until ready for construction..
- Make white sausage gravy as per manufacturers directions. Stir gravy constantly until it's bubbling and thick. Authors Note: You can make your own homemade sausage gravy with your drippings and leftover flour but I was just way too busy and far too lazy..
- Fry eggs to desired preference..
- Place Chicken Fried Steak on a plate, cover with White Sausage Gravy and place eggs atop of gravy..
- Sprinkle top with dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper Or Paprika..
- Serve with Tabasco..
- You can also take this breakfast dish and turn it into a dinner. Just omit the eggs, add mashed potatoes and green beans on the side..
If you find this Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.