Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez chicken fried steak & sides recipe. You can have mike's ez chicken fried steak & sides using 34 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides:
- Get of ● For The Meat [fried].
- Use of Cubed Lean Beef [4 large 1/4" thin patties].
- Use of ● For The Flour Dredge [whisk well].
- Prepare of AP Flour.
- You need of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Take of Hot Paprika.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Creole Seasoning.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Egg Coating Mixture [whisk well].
- Take of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Use of Whole Milk Or Buttermilk [more if needed].
- Get of ● For The Sweet Corn [microwaved].
- Get of Sweet Corn [fully drained].
- Use of Sweet Butter.
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Use of Dried Chives.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Mashed Potatoes [microwaved].
- You need of Box Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes [great brand!].
- Get of ● For The White Southern Gravy [whisk very well while simmering].
- Prepare of White Country Gravy [your choice of brand].
- You need of Whole Milk Or Water [as per manufactures directions].
- Take of ● For The Oils [as needed – just enough to fry meat].
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Use of Salted Butter.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Get of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- You need of Texas Sliced Buttered Toast.
- Prepare of Over Easy Fried Eggs.
- Prepare of Instant Fried & Browned Hashbrowns.
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Wait for the oils to heat up well without burning your butter..
- Coat your patties with your flour mixture. Dip in egg mixture and re-dip in flour. Press hard. Then place in hot oil..
- Fry on both sides for 2 minutes until crispy and golden brown..
- Drain on thick paper towels..
- Make your white gravy as per manufactures directions. Whisk constantly while simmering..
- Heat up your corn in the microwave with butter, dried parsley and salt to taste..
- Microwave your potatoes and stir well half way thru..
If you find this Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.