Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bean soup recipe. You can cook creamy bean soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Bean Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- Get Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Use 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- Take 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Bean Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
If you find this Creamy Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.