Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold pork shabu-shabu recipe. To cook cold pork shabu-shabu you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu:
- Use of pork (thinly sliced pork or beef for Shabu-Shabu).
- Prepare of eggplants (remove the stem, peel and wash, heated in a microwave for 3~4 mins, let it cool, torn into pieces, sprinkled salt).
- Get of lettuce(washed and torn into pieces, let it cool).
- Provide of celery (blanched and soaked in cold water, drained and let it cool).
- Take of sauce for soaking meat: (mix in advance).
- Get of *50 cc vinegar, sake.
- Get of *2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Get of *1 tbsp sugar.
- Take of *1/2 tsp salt.
- Provide of *1 tbsp grated onion.
- You need of *pepper (as much as you want).
- Take of sake, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar per 2000cc water for cooking meat.
Steps to make Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu:
- Bring the water and sake, salt, sugar to a boil in a pot, turn down the heat, put 3~4 slices of meat and cook until the meat turns brown (about for 5~8 seconds). Put them up to a colander and drain. Repeat until the meats are finished cooking..
- Soak the meats in the sauce to be blended together. Let them cool..
- Just before eating, arrange the meats and all vegetables in a plate. Dip them into your favorite sauce or dressing before eating..
If you find this Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.