Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir Fry Vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fry Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fry Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry vegetables recipe. You can cook stir fry vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fry Vegetables:
- Prepare Slices of garlic and ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried minced shrimp.
- Use 1 bundle of vegetables.
- Get 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 3 pcs of dried mushroom, strips.
Steps to make Stir Fry Vegetables:
- Soak mushroom for 30 mins. After that squeeze and cut into strips. Heat wok add oil then stir fry mushroom until golden brown then set aside.
- Soak dried shrimp for 10 mins in hot water. After that, remove water then mince it and stir fry then set aside.
- In a wok stir fry garlic and ginger then add vegetables and mushroom. Cover and simmer and add oyster sauce..
- When done remove from wok place in a plate. Take the cook minced shrimp then sprinkle all over the vegetables.
If you find this Stir Fry Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.