Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. To cook spinach and shrimp rice bake you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- Use 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Provide 4 cups of minute rice.
- Take 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Steps to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
If you find this Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.