Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Hamburger Mushroom Bake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Mushroom Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Mushroom Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger mushroom bake recipe. You can cook hamburger mushroom bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Mushroom Bake:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Take 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Use 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 lb of mushroom or 1 4oz canned mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 3 slices of cooked, crisp, chopped bacon.
- Provide 1 cup of grated motzerella cheese.
Instructions to make Hamburger Mushroom Bake:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool..
- In a microwave safe bowl add cream cheese put in microwave and cook until very soft. Add in 2 eggs and stir until we combined. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Stir in white onions. Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish and press down..
- In frying pan melt butter over heat, cook mushrooms until soft and brown. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, parsley and black pepper and ground mustard. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. Scatter bacon bits over the casserole. Sprinkle the top grated motzerella cheese. Bake about 25 minutes..
If you find this Hamburger Mushroom Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.