Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Old-Fashioned Fish Sausage Fried Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old-Fashioned Fish Sausage Fried Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to old-fashioned fish sausage fried bread recipe. To cook old-fashioned fish sausage fried bread you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Old-Fashioned Fish Sausage Fried Bread:
- Get of Strong bread flour.
- Get of Cake flour.
- Provide of Dry yeast.
- You need of Water.
- Take of Egg.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Skim milk powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Butter.
- Provide of Other.
- You need of Fish sausage.
- Take of Curry powder.
- Get of Milk.
- Use of Dried panko.
Instructions to make Old-Fashioned Fish Sausage Fried Bread:
- Place all of the ingredients except for the butter, into the bread maker and start the bread dough course. After 8 minutes, add the butter and then leave the rest of the work to the machine..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and separate into 8 round portions. Let sit for 15 minutes..
- Cut the fish sausages in half both vertically and horizontally so that 1 sausage becomes 4 pieces. Cover completely in curry powder..
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into ovals, place the fish sausage on each portion of dough, fold in half around the sausage, and seal the edges. Brush the surfaces with milk and coat with panko..
- Let rise a second time for 20-30 minutes and then deep-fry in 170°C oil until the surfaces are a nice golden brown. Then they are finished..
If you find this Old-Fashioned Fish Sausage Fried Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.