Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Zucchini stir fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Zucchini stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Zucchini stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and zucchini stir fry recipe. You can cook chicken and zucchini stir fry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Zucchini stir fry:
- Use of For the chicken.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast, cut bite size.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Use 1 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take of For the stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low sodium soya sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of water/chicken broth.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Use 2 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Get of For the stir fry.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare of Vegetable:.
- Use 1 of big zucchini/2 cups, cut 1/4 inch thick half moon.
- Get of Black fungus/other mushroom.
- Get of Capsicum/tomatoes/carrots etc.
- Get of Egg tofu/tofu.
- Prepare of For garnish: (optional).
- You need of Sesame seeds and scallion.
Instructions to make Chicken and Zucchini stir fry:
- Marinate bite sized chicken with 1 tablespoon of corn flour, 1 tablespoon of soya sauce for about 30 mins – 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce (except the cornflour).
- Prepare the veggies (wash, cut).
- Heat up about 1 tablespoon of canola oil in the pan, add minced garlic and ginger. Stir fry until fragrant. Add the marinated chicken, cook until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add in the zucchini, mushroom, carrot, tomatoes etc, cook for few minutes until all veggies are half tender. Add the sauce mixture..
- In another bowl, mix 1 tablespoon cornflour with a bit of water. Pour this mixture at almost the end of cooking, cook a few minutes till the sauce thicken. Correct the taste if needed. Add sesame seeds and scallion if desired. Served warm with rice 😋.
If you find this Chicken and Zucchini stir fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.