Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Old fashioned potato pinwheel candy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old fashioned potato pinwheel candy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned potato pinwheel candy recipe. To make old fashioned potato pinwheel candy you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Old fashioned potato pinwheel candy:
- Use 1 medium of size potato, should be 3/4 cup..
- You need 4 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Use 1 jar (16 oz) of crunchy peanut butter.
- Use 1 tsp of almond extract.
Instructions to make Old fashioned potato pinwheel candy:
- Microwave the potatoes till tender that you can stick a fork through it.let cool for 13 minutes.peel and mash.you want the potato on the lukewarm side to mix sugar in..
- Using a mixer, add sugar one cup a time, it will turn to liquid keep adding sugar till firm dough. Now on wax paper, sprinkle powder sugar on paper..half the dough, put one half on paper, spread on with rolling pin in to a square .i used a cookie sheet to help shap the dough.. NOTE YOU MAY NEED TO ADD SUGAR OR Minus some sugar. Depends on how warm that POTATO is..
- Now spread peanut butter even on top of dough, thick layer. Cut in half long way..
- Leave both pieces on paper, on one side roll dough in to pin wheels ..
- Repeat next half of dough. and do this again with remaining dough. When done place in refrigerator for 4 hours. After the 4 hours or over night. Cut into slices, about 1/2 inch thick. should make around 3 1/2 dozen or more..
- Ready to eat, this can be sweet. but oh so good. enjoy old fashioned candy.
- Make sure the potatoe is 3/4 cup.
If you find this Old fashioned potato pinwheel candy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.