Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian baked beans recipe. You can cook hawaiian baked beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Provide 2 cans (15 oz.) of great northern beans.
- You need 4 oz. of crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Use 4 oz. of pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Use 4 oz. of ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham).
- Prepare 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- Use 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, ground ginger.
Instructions to make Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated..
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.