Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Style Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Style Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling hungry can be terrible! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean style pulled pork sandwich recipe. You can have korean style pulled pork sandwich using 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Style Pulled Pork Sandwich:
- Use of Burger Buns.
- Provide 4 Pcs of Burger Buns, Cut in half.
- Take of BBQ Sauce:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Gochujang (Korean Chili Paste).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Gochugaru (Korean Chili Powder).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Korean Corn Syrup (Mulyeot) or Regular Corn Syrup.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Use 120 ml of Water.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Use 1 Tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For Pork Marinade:.
- Take 600 g of Pork.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Gochujang (Korean Chili Paste).
- Use 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide of Cabbage Slaw:.
- You need 1/2 Pc of Cabbage, Finely chopped or shred.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Thousand island Mayo.
- You need 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Korean Style Pulled Pork Sandwich:
- In a large size ziplock bag, put the pork and all the sauce and seasoning in it. Mix the seasoning and massage the pork with your hands to ensure even marination. Store it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- In a salad bowl, mix the cabbages with the mayo, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Cover with cling wrap and store in the refrigerator for later use..
- In a medium size bowl, mix all the BBQ sauce ingredients (Except the tomato paste and oil) together. In a medium size sauce pan over medium heat, heat up the oil and the tomato paste until the aroma released. Add the mixed sauce into the pan and cook it until simmering. Switch off the heat and set it aside to cool down..
- Take out the marinated pork from the refrigerator and preheat your oven at 230°C (446°F)..
- Sit the pork on a baking rack and underneath is a baking tray covered with aluminium foil..
- Put the pork in the preheated oven and bake for 45 mins to 1 hour. (depends on the shape and thickness of your pork).
- After the pork is cooked, set it aside to rest for 15 mins. (You may cover it with aluminium foil to rest for longer time for better results to retain more juice).
- In a mixing bowl, tear the pork with two forks against each other or you may wear gloves to pull with your hands. If the chunks are too big you may also use scissor to help..
- Mix the BBQ Sauce with the pulled pork..
- Toast the buns in a skillet..
- Assemble your burger with the buns, pulled pork and cabbage slaw and enjoy..
If you find this Korean Style Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.