Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red beans with sausage an Tasso recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red beans with sausage an Tasso recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red beans with sausage an Tasso recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red beans with sausage an tasso recipe. You can cook red beans with sausage an tasso using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red beans with sausage an Tasso:
- Provide 6 cups of red kidneys beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of or pack smoked sausage – sliced.
- Use 1 Pack of Tasso ham -cut into small chunks.
- Use 2 cups of onions.
- You need 1 cup of green onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare Tablespoon of an 1/2 cajun seasoning.
- Use Tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 cup of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Red beans with sausage an Tasso:
- Put beans into a pot with cooking oil let come to a boil, then turn your burners to a simmer an let cook for about 3 to 4 hours till when the beans look like there busting, stir every so 20 mins so they don’t burn or scorch..
- After 3 to 4 hours am beans look busted or cooked down pretty good add sausage,Tasso,seasoning,onions, then let cook till it’s done maybe another hour in a half..
If you find this Red beans with sausage an Tasso recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.