Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Okara Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Okara Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Okara Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Some grains are really excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy okara cookies recipe. You can have easy okara cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Okara Cookies:
- Provide 120 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 100 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 55 grams of Sugar.
- Get 30 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Use 1 of Egg.
Steps to make Easy Okara Cookies:
- Dry roast the okara in a frying pan while stirring (aiming for a golden brown color). It's ok if a few burned bits get mixed in, so keep dry roasting over medium heat..
- Leave the dry roasted okara to cool down. Bring the butter to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix the sugar and butter together in a bowl. Add the egg and continue mixing until it's the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the dry roasted okara. When it's been incorporated, add the flour in 2 to 3 batches, and knead the dough. (If you put the dough in a clean plastic bag and knead it over the bag, it comes together more easily.).
- Roll about 3 mm thick and cut out with cookie cutters. Bake in a 170°C oven for 10 minutes. If the cookies are baking unevenly, turn the baking sheets around and bake for another 5 minutes while keeping an eye on them..
If you find this Easy Okara Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.