Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp blt lettuce wraps recipe. To make shrimp blt lettuce wraps you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- You need 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- You need 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- You need 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- Take 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Steps to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
If you find this Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.