Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and super delicious, egg-free crispy cookies recipe. To cook easy and super delicious, egg-free crispy cookies you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies:
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- Provide 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of ・Cocoa (for cocoa flavored cookies).
- Take 5 grams of ・Matcha (for matcha flavored cookies).
Steps to make Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Cream the margarine until it reaches the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the sugar to the margarine from Step 1, and mix until pale..
- Gently fold in the cake flour. After a while, bring it together by hand. Don't mix it too much..
- To make cocoa flavored cookies I use pure cocoa powder. Divide the dough 3 in half, add the cocoa, and mix well..
- Roll the dough out to a 3mm thickness. Wrap with cling film and chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut out the dough with cookie cutters of your choice, and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180℃. Keep an eye on them. Once the cookies are golden brown, they are done Bake for a further 2-3 minutes, if needed..
- It's also fun to make various animation characters with the dough. Try it with your children..
- Try making different flavors. I used matcha and sesame seeds, but I liked the plain and cocoa flavored cookies best..
If you find this Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.