Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried shrimp scallop with oyster sauce glass noodle recipe. To make pan fried shrimp scallop with oyster sauce glass noodle you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle:
- You need 7 of shrimp (peeled the body part only).
- Prepare 10 pcs of local scallops.
- Use 6 of garlic (chopped).
- Get 2 of red chillies (chopped).
- Use 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- Provide 2 of ginger (smashed).
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take of corriander leaves (chopped).
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Sugar.
- Use of Water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle:
- Peel the body part of the shrimp, clean the back side. Put the chopped garlic, red chillies, green chilli on the back of it..
- Sprinkle some salt and drizzle with olive oil then pan fried. Add 1 smashed ginger on the pan and add shaoxing wine. Wait until cooked, then leave aside..
- Next, heat cooking oil, pan fried the scallops, add some water, soy sauce, and shaoxing wine, wait until it's cooked, leave aside..
- Soak the glass noodle in the water..
- Heat the pan, cooking oil, garlic and ginger. Then add oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Next, put the glass noodle in..
- Mix with the scallops, then add some sesame oil..
- Last, put the shrimp on the top of the noodle. And sprinkle with chopped corriander..
If you find this Pan Fried Shrimp Scallop With Oyster Sauce Glass Noodle recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.