Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe. To cook instant pot navy bean and ham soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Get Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- Take 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- Get of Water to cover.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 2 of carrots diced.
- Take 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Instructions to make Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
If you find this Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.