Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe. You can have crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Provide 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- You need 2 packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter cut in cubes.
Instructions to make Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Start by cutting soft butter (I let mine sit out for 10 mins).
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add pie filling evenly on bottom of crockpot.
- Evenly shake both packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix over the apple pie filling.
- Add butter all over the top of apple cinnamon muffin mix, may need to add more butter.
- Cook until done. (on high for about 2 hrs.).
- Notes- pie filling can be change to whatever you like. Remember if your changing pie filling change the muffin mix too, or use a yellow cake mix. I just went with the muffin mix because it matches up with what iam making or I would of used the yellow cake mix. Mix stuff up and see what you like best. Can’t wait to see all of the combinations people come up with. Happy easy baking..
If you find this Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.