Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon mushroom swiss burger casserole recipe. You can have bacon mushroom swiss burger casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of worchestshire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 lb of bacon chopped.
- Use 2 of small cans of mushrooms.
- Take of Swiss cheese.
- Provide 1 can of biscuits.
Steps to make Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Saute ground beef, onion, mushrooms, cilantro and garlic in a frying pan..
- Fry the chopped bacon separately until cooked thoroughly/to taste..
- Mix the Dijon mustard, and Worchestshire sauce into the sauteed burger. Once mixed put it into a casserole dish making sure to level it..
- Lay Swiss cheese on top of burger mixture making sure not to leave any gaps. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the cheese..
- Then lay biscuits on top of the Swiss making sure to evenly distribute/cover mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until biscuits are done. I am not a fan of premade biscuits, you can also lay burger buns on top in place of the mixture. (Potato) dinner rolls are also awesome on this as a substitute as well. Just make sure rolls/buns are cut in half and the interior in facing the cheese..
If you find this Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.