Recipe of Perfect Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan-crusted chicken breast with roasted mushrooms recipe. You can have parmesan-crusted chicken breast with roasted mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms:
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use 1 cup of sliced mushrooms of your choice.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, cut in thin wedges.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Steps to make Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, bread them with the cheese (make sure you pat them to cover as much as possible; however, do not be alarmed if the covering is not perfect: it's part of the dish's charm!).
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Fry the chicken breasts (4-5 minutes per side) to form the cheese crust. Transfer to a plate and reserve..
- In that same saucepan, sauté mushrooms and onion (add a drizzle of oil if necessary), seasoning with oregano and thyme, for 5 minutes or until just tender..
- Place chicken breasts on top of the mushrooms in the pan. Sprinkle any leftover cheese on top. Place pan in oven and roast for 12-15 minutes..
- To serve: quickly toss the mushrooms with the red wine vinegar. Place chicken and mushrooms on two plates and enjoy the love in the air!.
If you find this Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.