Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Old Fashioned Pound Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Old Fashioned Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old Fashioned Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned pound cake recipe. To cook old fashioned pound cake you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Old Fashioned Pound Cake:
- You need 2 cup of Cake Flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mace.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of shortening.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
Steps to make Old Fashioned Pound Cake:
- Blend dry ingredients, sift 3 times..
- Put shortening and sugar in mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Add vanilla. Add eggs one at a time. NOTE: eggs should be at room temperature. Mix with a hand mixer on low speed..
- Add dry ingredients and milk – 3 additions of dry and 2 additions of milk. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Grease tube pan generously and then flour..
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated 350°F oven..
If you find this Old Fashioned Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.