Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheeseburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger casserole recipe. You can cook cheeseburger casserole using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Take 2 lbs of Ground Beef or Turkey.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Use 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 Cup of Ketchup.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of Yellow Mustard.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded American Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheets.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds.
- Take of Equipment.
- You need of Large Non-Stick Skillet (or 2 small ones if necessary).
- Get 1 (3 Quart) of Glass Baking Dish.
- Prepare of Whisk (or fork) to beat egg.
- You need 1 of Pastry/Basting/Cooking Brush (or fork) to brush egg.
- Prepare of Cutting Board and Knife.
- Take of Non-Stick Spray.
- Provide of Spatula.
- Get of Strainer.
- Get of Optional Variations.
- Prepare of I use spicy ketchup, Whataburger brand.
- You need of Add 1/2 Cup of Chopped Dill Pickles or Chopped Green Chiles.
- Provide of Season meat more with Tony Chachere's or whatever else you like.
- Provide of Remove bottom layer of crescent dough if you feel it's too much.
- Provide 1/2 of ingredients except cheese, egg and seeds for smaller version.
- Take of Sprinkle diced tomatoes on top when it's ready to serve.
Steps to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Start to heat oven to 375° F. Begin to brown Ground Meat in Large Skillet, stirring frequently. You will also add the onions (and Green Chiles if you chose) to the meat and cook them down together..
- While the meat and onions are cooking, you may beat the egg in a small bowl. Also unroll one of the Crescent Dough Sheets on the cutting board and cut into six big, even size pieces. Spray the Glass Baking Dish with Non-Stick Spray, then line the bottom of the dish with the dough pieces into one even layer..
- Once meat is cooked thoroughly, turn off burner, drain meat/onions through the strainer and then add it back to the skillet. Stir in the Mustard, Ketchup, Water, Pepper and whatever else you chose to season the meat. (This is also when to add the Chopped Pickles if you chose).
- Spoon the filling mixture into the Glass Baking Dish on top of the first layer of Crescent Dough Sheet and smooth it out into a nice even layer. Sprinkle the Shredded American Cheese evenly on top..
- Unroll the last Crescent Dough Sheet on the cutting board and cut the same six, big even size pieces. Place those pieces on top the cheese forming an even top layer, small gaps are ok..
- Brush the top layer of the Crescent Dough Sheet with the beaten egg to where the whole surface is lightly covered. Take the Sesame Seeds and sprinkle across the whole top layer as the finishing touch..
- Place Glass Baking Dish in middle rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through, until dough is a nice golden brown. Take out carefully and you're done!.
- I recommend cutting and serving with a wide, flat spatula. French Fries/Tater Tots or Mac N' Cheese have proven to be very good sides for this dish..
If you find this Cheeseburger Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.