Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal no bake cookies recipe. To cook oatmeal no bake cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal No Bake Cookies:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 4 tablespoons of baking cocoa.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 3.5 cups of dry quick cooking oats.
Instructions to make Oatmeal No Bake Cookies:
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a rolling boil for one minute or until temperature reaches 235 F..
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter until melted in..
- Add in vanilla and mix in dry oats and stir until completely coated and mixed..
- Drop by the tablespoon onto waxed paper and let cool until set..
If you find this Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.