Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab omellete stuffed in shell recipe. To cook crab omellete stuffed in shell you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell:
- Use 6 each of crabs (boiled).
- Use 2 quart of water.
- Get 2 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of potatoes (diced).
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 3 each of eggs (beaten).
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell:
- Boil crabs in water and vinegar mix until their shells turn red.When cooked, remove crab meat from shell and flake evenly..
- Fry potatoes in oil on medium frypan.Remove from pan and set aside.Saute onions and tomatoes for 2 mins..
- Add crab meat an potatoes. Season and set aside..
- Clean crab shells and moisten with beaten eggs.Fill shells with the crab mixture and pack each shell firmly..
- Dust top with breadcrumbs and dip in beaten eggs.Fry bottom side down in oil and baste top with hot oil until it turns golden brown..
- Drain and serve hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.