How to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lettuce wraps recipe. You can have chicken lettuce wraps using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Use 1 lb of ground chicken (I used ground chicken breast).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste ( I didnt have to use any).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 head of Butter Lettuce.
Steps to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil, ground chicken, garlic, red pepper flakes and saute chicken until brown..
- Add chopped onion and mushrooms and cook through..
- Add the Soy Sauce, ginger and Hoisin sauce and mix well for a minute..
- Serve warm topped on lettuce leaves..
If you find this Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.