Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
If you would like to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To cook banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Banana Bread with Cardamom Seeds Receitas Da Felicidade! An hour of waiting while your. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!
If you find this Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.