Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pink smoothie bowl recipe. You can have pink smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- Use of watermelon chunks.
- Take of small riped banana, diced.
- Take of coconut/almond milk or as needed.
- You need of condensed milk.
- You need of For topping:.
- Take of thinly diced banana slice.
- Get of strawberry diced.
- Use of Almond/pista chopped.
- Use of condensed milk(optional).
Instructions to make Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- In a tray spread banana and watermelon. Freeze for an hour at least..
- Add frozen fruits and condensed milk in a blender and blend on low speed. Until it gets grainy..
- Add almond/coconut milk, blend again on low speed, scraping down the sides as needed. Add more milk if required until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency..
- Scoop into individuals serving bowls or in a bigger bowl..
- Top it up with the toppings of your choice. Chia seeds, granola, diced fruit, seeds, dry fruits are good options. I have topped it up with chopped pistachio along with banana and strawberry. Added a drizzle of condensed milk..
- Serve immediately but leftover can be frozen and thawed before reusing..
If you find this Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.