Recipe of Perfect Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy recipe. To make authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy:
- Prepare 210 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 130 ml of Water.
Steps to make Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy:
- Mix the bread flour and cake flour together in a bowl. Dissolve the salt in water, and add the water little by little into the bowl with the flour, using cooking chopsticks to mix..
- Add enough water so that it looks crumbly. It's the right amount when it looks like it's a bit too dry. You don't have to use up all the water!.
- Put the crumbly mixture in a zip bag or other plastic bag, and gather up into a ball of dough over the bag. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes. (This will evenly distribute the moisture through the dough.).
- Step on the dough over the bag for about 20 minutes. When the dough is flattened, take it out, fold up into thirds, and step on it again. This is the key to making udon noodles with great, springy texture! I always step on it for 40 minutes..
- Form the dough into a square, and rest at room temperature for 1 hour. I've done everything so far without getting my hands all floury!.
- Roll out the dough about 3 mm thick. Use either bread flour or cake flour to dust your rolling pin and work surface..
- Fold the dough up into fourths and cut it into 3 mm wide noodles. If the thickness of the dough is 4 mm, if you cut it into 4 mm wide noodles it will look the best. Don't forget to dust the cut noodles with flour as you work..
- Boil in plenty of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes to produce shiny, beautiful udon noodles. Any noodles you won't be eating right away can be frozen before boiling..
If you find this Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.