Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole recipe. To cook bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole:
- Take of ground beef.
- You need of bag of real bacon bits.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of bag of frozen tater tots.
- Get of can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Use of sour cream.
- Provide of salt.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 in pan with cooking spray & set it aside..
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it’s no longer pink & then drain. Heat the pan & add a bit of oil for better browning. Add the meat to the pan, break it into large pieces, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & let it sit for a few minutes. Break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks. Stir occasionally until the beef is browned..
- Combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup & sour cream..
- Spread the combined ingredients into the pan..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes..
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.