Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Udon breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon breakfast recipe. To cook udon breakfast you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Udon breakfast:
- Provide 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Provide 3 oz of udon noodles.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Udon breakfast:
- Cut sausage into medallions put into frying pan with oil.
- Chop green onions put in with sausage.
- Add sambal oelek, stir in let simmer 2 minutes.
- Add udon noodles, salt, garlic let noodles absorb flavors add water after 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat add sour cream stir in well, add add cilantro stir and serve enjoy.
If you find this Udon breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.