Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon apple muffins recipe. You can have cinnamon apple muffins using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour (+ 1 tsp for coating apples).
- Use 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon (+ 1/4 tsp for coating apples).
- Get 1 cup of apples – peeled and diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter – room temperature.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of topping.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter – melted.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar mixed with 1 tbsp ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Grease a 6 capacity muffin pan..
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon..
- In separate bowl, toss apples with flour and cinnamon to coat..
- In separate bowl, beat butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes..
- Beat egg into butter mixture until incorporated..
- Stir vanilla into butter mixture..
- Gently fold flour mixture and milk in, alternating between the two..
- Gently fold in apples..
- Scoop into muffin pan and bake 25-30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cool slightly..
- Dip muffins tops in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Place on wire rack to cool completely..
If you find this Cinnamon Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.