Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Breaded Parm Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breaded Parm Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breaded Parm Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded parm chicken recipe. You can have breaded parm chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breaded Parm Chicken:
- Provide 1 lb of chicken strips.
- Take 2 of heaping tbsp mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Use 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Use of few twists of cracked pepper.
Steps to make Breaded Parm Chicken:
- In a bowl, mix mayo, Parmesan, and seasonings.
- In another bowl add breadcrumbs.
- First roll chicken in mayo mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place on a sheet pan that's been lightly oiled, or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook at 425 for about 30 mins, until chicken is cooked.
- BAM!! Easy. Way too easy..
If you find this Breaded Parm Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.