Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, golpapdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Wheat and Almond flour Sukhdi | Gujarati Sukhdi | Soft Sukhdi recipe | Gudpapri | golpapdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Wheat and Almond flour Sukhdi | Gujarati Sukhdi | Soft Sukhdi recipe | Gudpapri | golpapdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy wheat and almond flour sukhdi | gujarati sukhdi | soft sukhdi recipe | gudpapri | golpapdi recipe. golpapdi using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Wheat and Almond flour Sukhdi | Gujarati Sukhdi | Soft Sukhdi recipe | Gudpapri | golpapdi:
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of ghee.
- Use 3/4 cup of jaggery.
Steps to make Healthy Wheat and Almond flour Sukhdi | Gujarati Sukhdi | Soft Sukhdi recipe | Gudpapri | golpapdi:
- Add ghee in to the pan. when ghee started melting add wheat flour and roast the wheat flour until it's change light golden brown color you will get nice aroma..
- Don't over cook the wheat flour otherwise there is chance to get hard sukhdi..
- Once it's done add almond flour and cook it 2 -3 minute..
- Next, Switch off the flame and add jaggery and mix it well with flour. (Make sure to switch off the flame when u add jaggery).
- Greased the plate with ghee and add sukhdi mixture into it and spread evenly..
- Cut into the squre pieces..
- Our yummy sukhdi is ready. Store in the air tight container for upto 2 weeks..
If you find this Healthy Wheat and Almond flour Sukhdi | Gujarati Sukhdi | Soft Sukhdi recipe | Gudpapri | golpapdi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.