Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Almond Flour Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond Flour Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Flour Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond flour pancakes recipe. To cook almond flour pancakes you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Almond Flour Pancakes:
- You need 2 cups of blanched almonds.
- Take 1 of banana.
- You need 2tbsp of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4th cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1tsp of baking powder.
- Take as needed of Some berries of your choice for topping.
- Get 1-2tbsp of peanut butter for topping.
Instructions to make Almond Flour Pancakes:
- Add Soy milk, banana,blanched almonds and baking powder in the mixing jar..
- Blend it very well and make a smooth batter..
- See the consistency of the batter..
- It should be neither too thick nor too runny..
- After that heat the non stick pan and brush it with oil..
- Pour one scoop of the batter into the pan and spread it little bit..
- Cook it for two to three mins and flip it..
- Cook till the edges get firm..
- Now transfer it to the plate..
- Likewise make all the almond flour pancakes..
- Top it with peanut butter and berries of your choice..
If you find this Almond Flour Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.