Recipe of Quick Chocolate caramel shortbread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate caramel shortbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate caramel shortbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate caramel shortbread recipe. To cook chocolate caramel shortbread you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate caramel shortbread:
- Get of Shortbread.
- Get 115 g of butter,plus extra for greasing.
- Prepare 175 g of plain flour.
- Use 55 g of brown sugar.
- Take of Caramel.
- Use 175 g of butter.
- Provide 115 g of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 400 ml of canned condensed milk.
- Get 200 g of chocolate broken into pieces.
Instructions to make Chocolate caramel shortbread:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 23cm/9-inch shallow square cake tin and line with baking paper..
- Put the butter, flour and sugar into the bowl and mix well, Press mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top. Bake in the preheat oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden..
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Place the butter, sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk in a saucepan and gently heat until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly, until very thick pour over the shortbread base and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- To make the topping. Put the chocolate into a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water and heat until melted, then spread it over the caramel. Cill in the refrigerator until set. Cut the pieces,If it’s hard chocolate, you should use worm knife..
If you find this Chocolate caramel shortbread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.