Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana-blueberry muffins recipe. You can have healthy banana-blueberry muffins using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of oats quick – cooking rolled (not instant).
- You need ½ cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get ½ cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need ½ cup of sugar granulated.
- Prepare ¼ cup of flax seed ground.
- Get 1½ teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take ½ teaspoon of salt.
- You need Optional : 1 tablespoon of flax seeds whole.
- Provide 1½ cups of bananas , mashed (3 large).
- Use ¼ cup of butter , melted.
- Use 1 of egg large.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of blueberries fresh or frozen.
- Provide Handful of Raspberries.
Steps to make Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F/ 180°C.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tray by spraying with some cooking spray. Set aside..
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- In another medium sized bowl, mix all the wet ingredients i.e mashed bananas, butter, one egg and Vanilla Extract.
- Fold in the wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until all the dry ingredients have been well moistened..
- Now gently fold in the blueberries. I prefer the fresh blueberries, but frozen ones work just fine..
- Equally divide the batter among 12 muffin cups..
- Bake them for approximately 20minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (well, we know the drill right). Once done cool them on a wire rack..
If you find this Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.