Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple cinnamon muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple cinnamon muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon muffins recipe. To cook apple cinnamon muffins you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple cinnamon muffins:
- Provide of Muffin.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of apple.
- Use of crushed almonds.
- Take of to finish up the muffin.
- Use 1 packages of thick cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar water or (brown sugar melted in water).
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take of crushed almonds.
- Get of sugar water.
Instructions to make Apple cinnamon muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180 cº. Butter muffin pan..
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Peel and chop your apples in the way you'd like.
- In another bowl whisk egg, milk, and oil..
- Mix in egg mixture into flour mixture with a spoon but not fully mixed (because you don't want to over mix your batter so you slightly mix them together). Add in apples and crushed almonds into the slightly mixed egg and flour mixture and fold until flour is moistened..
- Fill the muffin tins 3/4 full of the muffin batter. Bake for 15-20 min..
- For the finishing touches whisk thick cream, sugar water and cornstarch without stopping until mixture becomes thick..
If you find this Apple cinnamon muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.