Easiest Way to Make Homemade Italian Meatball Spaghetti
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meatball spaghetti recipe. To cook italian meatball spaghetti you only need 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Meatball Spaghetti:
- Get of Meatballs:.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 3 cups of Ground meat.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato (whole).
- Get 2 tsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of 1-2 tbsp of 4 cheese pasta sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne powder (for heat).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed beef bouillon cube.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Italian Meatball Spaghetti:
- Mix the meatball ingredients in a bowl with your hands.
- With your hands, make round balls of meat and place them on a tray. Refrigerate until sauce is ready.
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil and fry for 3 minutes. Add in garlic and fry for 3 more..
- Add the whole tomatoes in along with tomato paste and the 4 cheese pasta sauce. Mix well. Add salt and pepper with basil leaves and lemon zest, cayenne powder, paprika, bouillon cube and water.
- Mix everything cover and cook under low heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add it 2 teaspoon of sugar then cook again on low heat for another 5 minutes until tomatoes are tender and the sauce is thick.
- Add in the meatballs slowly one by one (make sure they have space between echother) cover it and let it simmer under low heat for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, flip the meatballs to the other side so it could cook for another 15 minutes on low heat (at this point, meatballs won't break).
- The meatballs are fully cooked! Serve on top of spaghetti and garnished with chopped parsley . For the real deal, serve with garlic bread !.
If you find this Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.