Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato beef casserole recipe. You can have cheesy potato beef casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole:
- Prepare 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- You need 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- Take 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Steps to make Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole:
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
If you find this Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.