Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken wraps recipe. To make chicken wraps you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken wraps:
- Get 1 kg of chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of mild madras curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- Take 3 of Potatoes diced.
- Prepare of Olive oil (or any).
- You need of Lettuce.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Ketchup.
- Use of Paprika.
Steps to make Chicken wraps:
- Ensure the chicken is as dry as possible and add the dry seasoning, mixing well..
- Heat the pan up and cook the chicken strips on a high heat until cooked through..
- Fill a pan (not too high) with oil and ensure oil is hot before adding the potatoes. Cook on a medium heat until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside..
- Shallow fry the onions and add brown sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook until onions are soft and caramelised..
- Wash lettuce and cucumber and dry. Shred the lettuce and dice the cucumber..
- Spoon plenty of mayonnaise into a bowl and add ketchup until pink or as desired. Add in a pinch of paprika..
- Assemble the wraps. This can be done many ways. I put the salad then dressing, then chicken, onions and potato. Put it at the side then roll tightly and tuck in the edges..
If you find this Chicken wraps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.