Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave-simmered apples in apple bread recipe. You can have microwave-simmered apples in apple bread using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread:
- Get of For the simmered apples.
- Use 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 5 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Take of For the bread dough.
- Use 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- Get 15 grams of Butter.
- Use 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of For the icing.
- Take 20 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
Instructions to make Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread:
- Peel the apple, cut into 4 pieces lengthwise and then into about 5 mm thick slices. Put the apple, sugar and butter into a silicone microwave steam case..
- Put on the steam case lid, and microwave for 2 and a half minutes at 600 W. Leave to steam in residual heat for 2 minutes. Take the apples out and rinse out the silicone steam case..
- Put the bread dough ingredients into a bread machine, choose the "dough" program and switch on..
- When the dough is done, take it out of the bread machine and round into a ball with a smooth, taut surface..
- Roll the dough out to about 25 x 20 cm. Drain off the apple from Step 2, and spread it on the rolled out dough, leaving an uncovered space on one edge..
- Roll up the dough from the edge closest to you. Pinch the seam closed securely. Cut the roll into 6 portions..
- Line up the cut pieces from Step 6 in the steam case with the cut sides up..
- Put the steam case in a 35°C oven with the lid open, and proof for 40 minutes..
- Take the steam case out of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180°C, then put the steam case back in and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Mix the icing ingredients together. When the apple bread has cooled down, pour the icing over the top..
- Slowly break off each of the rolls with your hands..
If you find this Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.