Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nanny bowmer's sausage stuffing recipe. You can cook nanny bowmer's sausage stuffing using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing:
- Get 1 of link pure pork sausage (uncased).
- Provide 1/2 loaf of bread of choice ripped into tiny pieces.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground sage (or more).
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of egg.
Steps to make Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing:
- Mix all ingredients together by hand in a medium-large bowl, add a lot of sage it should taste/smell heavily of sage it's a very sage-strong recipe.
- Stuff ur bird and cook as needed, dig out stuffing before carving ur bird and serve on the side with ur turkey/chicken and gravy :).
- This recipe makes enough stuffing for a smaller bird (~10lbs and less), double or triple the recipe for larger birds.
If you find this Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.