Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oats muffins vegan recipe. You can cook banana oats muffins vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Use 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- Use 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- Take 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
Instructions to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
If you find this Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.