Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal banana bread cookies recipe. To cook oatmeal banana bread cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies:
- Provide 1 of Bananas – ripened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter – softened.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisons, cranberries, blueberries, etc. OPTIONAL.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts, pecans, etc. OPTIONAL.
Steps to make Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies:
- Put oatmeal and bananas in a medium bowl, and mush the bananas into the oatmeal, using a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar until evenly blended. (I heated mine in the microwave for about 10-15seconds, so the butter was warm, and helped devolve the sugars better.).
- Add the egg and vanilla. Whisk until texture is smooth..
- Add the flour and baking soda to the banana/oatmeal mixture. Mix together evenly..
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the flour/oatmeal – mix together until texture is a little bit more runny than cookie dough. I add 1-3 tablespoons of flour while mixing to get a little bit better consistency; also adding more sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla. You don't want it too doughy tho, it's suppose to be a little runny..
- Add raisins or nuts now, if you want. Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a non stick cookie sheet, or lightly greased one. (The tablespoon will drop them into little balls, keep them that shape, the heat of the oven will form them into cookies.).
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. When the edges become a golden brown they're ready. Cool them on a wire rack for a couple minutes, and enjoy! xox.
If you find this Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.