How to Make Favorite Greek breaded chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek breaded chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek breaded chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek breaded chicken recipe. You can cook greek breaded chicken using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek breaded chicken:
- Take 1 lb of thin chicken cutlets.
- Prepare of marinade.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 of lemon, both juice and zest.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take of breading.
- Provide 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Greek breaded chicken:
- Mix chicken and marinade ingredients in resealable bag and marinate 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray..
- On a plate, combine breading ingredients. Remove chicken from marinade (it will retain a slight coating) and press both sides into bread crumb mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil 3 minutes, or until top is golden..
If you find this Greek breaded chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.